SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What I love about Sunday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What I love about Sunday Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted
Worked overnight at my EMS job. Ran a couple calls overnight. Good shift. Slept for about 9 hours after being up for 24. Mowed some lawn, did some farm chores my wife needed help with. Got some campaign signs around for my re-election campain for county commission.

Built a nice fire out at our camping spot. Couple fingers of some McKenna Botled in Bond. A LFD Double Ligero. Great night to cap off the week. I have county Commission and 4 township meetings in the week ahead.

What I love about Sundays by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11292 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wow, that looks exactly like what I need, maybe next Sunday.

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your moment of relaxation.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Wow, that looks exactly like what I need, maybe next Sunday.
Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your moment of relaxation.

Next Sunday? I need that tomorrow! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3880 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Great post, Brad!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9467 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Well-deserved relaxation!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Love McKenna BiB about as much as I love a good campfire.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9750 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Good weather, Nice campfire, Good cigar and Bourbon/Whisky! Life is good to us sometimes! Smile

Posts: 841 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent choice of an outstanding bourbon!!

Posts: 6717 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful moment! Good for you!

Posts: 634 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post