SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lamborghini Movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lamborghini Movie Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Looks pretty good, from the trailer
Released to limited theaters, today, 11/18/22

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Nice. Thank you for posting this.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting. ....................drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Bummer, not in theater here, but available on Amazon Prime.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Bummer, not in theater here, but available on Amazon Prime.

Thanks for that, hadn't looked at availability yet, cheap rental. Just finished it.

Not Rush or Ford v Ferrari and doesn't have the re-watchability of those, but still enjoyed it.
Much slower paced. Disclaimer at the end of the film says based on historical events but no involvement from Ferrari or Lamborghini on the film.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll watch that, but I'm gonna wait 'til I can get it for FREE from the Library! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a must see for me. I spent a day drinking beer, with Jim Kaminski who became the Lambo club President back in the late 70's. My big brother restored Italian cars so I've had a ride in a Gt400, an Espada, a Miura, and a couple Countaches. My life until I got married and moved out was filled with Italian exotics. I miss my big brother....

Posts: 389 | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Disappointed and bored. Fell asleep watching It last night, finished it this morning, it didn't get any better. The cars really seem to be a back story and very little about them. I came away with this feeling like Tonino was trying to explain his daddy issues.

Then the whole recurring scenes of Enzo driving a Mondial racing with Ferruccio driving a Countach were a little too much to park reality at the door. For Enzo to be racing a Mondial he would've been well into his 80's. And a Mondial racing a Countach wouldn't even be close.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post