SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why I Admire Marines (Even Though I Was Navy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I Admire Marines (Even Though I Was Navy) Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
A U.S. Marine enters the Catholic Church confessional booth in Jacksonville, NC.

He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. Last night, I beat the ever-living crap out of a flag burning, cop hating, anti-Trump protester."

The priest says, "My son, I am here to forgive your sins, not to discuss your community service.”

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Ha....Good one. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
LOL! Stolen to share with my former Navy corpsman son who served his entire time with the Marines. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16226 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Eleanor Roosevelt was right! Semper Fi, Marines!
(from a grateful USAF retiree)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post