SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chucky Sleezball Schumer Picture...with a FIREARM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chucky Sleezball Schumer Picture...with a FIREARM Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

I had no clue this F_ckstick was ever photographed with any sort of firearm in his possession. He alone is the absolute best reason we need term limits for elected officials. Sorry, after looking at that pic, I gotta go puke now.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
You don't see him with an evil black rifle in that picture, do you?

It's not against his position: "the 2nd amendment is about protecting the rights of people to hunt birds."

Besides, Senator Feinstein, an avid gun controller has her own concealed carry gun.

Guns are okay for them and their bodyguards, just not okay for you and me.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19662 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

this fuckwad ? look at that shit eating grin

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Common misconception- democrat politicians don't hate guns. They surround themselves with armed bodyguards. And there are probably millions of police cars with eeeevil "assault rifles" in the trunk, you know those weapons of war that don't belong on American streets (nothing against the police mind you).

No, they hate YOU having guns.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Typical democraPPPPPP politicrap.

Rules for us important folks, rules for all the little people.

Just like this crap on healthcare (not to change the topic) where they are deciding on what healthcare we should have/buy, while they have their platinum plated separate systems, for which I understand they pay nothing.

They are "entitled" to do as they damn well please. The rest of us are required to worship them.

I refuse!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

Besides, Senator Feinstein, an avid gun controller has her own concealed carry gun.

Guns are okay for them and their bodyguards, just not okay for you and me.

So does Schmuck Schumer have a CCL (NY City)

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It's a double-barreled shotgun, Joe Biden approved.

Other than vulgarities or profanity, the perfect word to describe Schumer is unctuous.

quote:
unctuous

[uhngk-choo-uh s]

adjective
characterized by excessive piousness or moralistic fervor, especially in an affected manner; excessively smooth, suave, or smug.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:

this fuckwad ? look at that shit eating grin

What is with the tat on his left wrist"

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Not a tattoo- a wrist brace.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
so then....'upchuck Schumer' really DOES describe?
unc·tu·ous
ˈəNG(k)(t)SH(o͞o)əs/
adjective
adjective: unctuous

(of a person) excessively or ingratiatingly flattering; oily.
"he seemed anxious to please but not in an unctuous way"
synonyms: sycophantic, ingratiating, obsequious, fawning, servile, groveling, subservient, cringing, humble, hypocritical, insincere, gushing, effusive; More
glib, smooth, slick, slippery, oily, greasy;
smarmy, slimy
"she sees through his unctuous manners"
(chiefly of minerals) having a greasy or soapy feel.

Origin
late Middle English (in the sense ‘greasy’): from medieval Latin unctuosus, from Latin unctus ‘anointing,’ from unguere ‘anoint.’
Translate unctuous to
Use over time for: unctuous
Translations, word origin, and more definitions
Feedback
Unctuous | Definition of Unctuous by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unctuous
Definition of unctuous. 1a : fatty, oilyb : smooth and greasy in texture or appearance. 2 : plastic fine unctuous clay. 3 : full of unction; especially : revealing or marked by a smug, ingratiating, and false earnestness or spirituality.
Unctuous | Define Unctuous at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/unctuous
characterized by excessive piousness or moralistic fervor, especially in an affected manner; excessively smooth, suave, or smug. of the nature of or characteristic of an unguent or ointment; oily; greasy.
unctuous - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/unctuous
You might know the idea of the adjective unctuous by other words like "oily," "smarmy," or overly "flattering." When a person is unctuous, you can't trust their ...

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should go hunting with Dick Cheney. Smile Wink

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Unctuous" is the perfect word for Schumer. But kind of gooey. I'd like to kick him in the ass but I'm afraid my foot would stick.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:

What is with the tat on his left wrist"

"Do not look into hole."

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, that's a wrist brace. Too much jerking off with the left means it's hard to hold the front sight steady - even with a two-hand hold.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by asonie:
democrat politicians don't hate guns. They surround themselves with armed bodyguards. And there are probably millions of police cars with eeeevil "assault rifles" in the trunk, you know those weapons of war that don't belong on American streets (nothing against the police mind you).

No, they hate YOU having guns.

This is spot on.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post