SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    30 countries are refusing to take back illegal immigrants convicted of serious crimes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

30 countries are refusing to take back illegal immigrants convicted of serious crimes Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I hear there's a lot of room at Gitmo now.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strap a surplus military parachute on them, securely attach static line and push 'em out the door.

Move on to next illegal...

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
stop issuing visas to those countries
I agree this the best response if the story is true. Lot of anti-immigrant stories being made up or embellished. Doesn't The Daily Caller have a reputation for conspiracy stuff?

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... a new off shore Alcatraz perhaps?

But, use them to make, I don't know, something that's marketable ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, they are YOUR citizens. Take them back.

What are we supposed to do with them? We won't let them in, the home country won't take them back, what do we do with them?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm sorry, they are YOUR citizens. Take them back.

What are we supposed to do with them? We won't let them in, the home country won't take them back, what do we do with them?

The cornfield?

Posts: 6503 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of these countries receive U.S. foreign aid?

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Deport 'em all to Mexico.

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I wonder how many of these countries receive U.S. foreign aid?

Trumps slashing that to go towards "The Wall"
God Bless President Trump!

As mentioned GITMO- Lots of space available thanks to the Kenyon...
I heard Trump's ordered the TV's soccer field and intent dis mantled, if True God Bless President Trump.

Piss on their Halal Food prior to serving for best results...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
round 'em up, shouldn't be hard

transport to the nearest aircraft carrier

sail to the 12 mile limit, put them in zodiac's and leave them to motor home

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Can't we just bring them to whatever embassy we have in those countries, and push them out of the front gate?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
There was one guy in the last year who was killed by police in California. It turned out he was convicted of of a felony, served sentence, and when deported (twice) to his country (in Africa) refused to take him back.....so they ended up releasing him here.

Just looked it up, this was the guy who pulled the vape cigarette device and pointed it like a pistol at police.

Here is the article on his immigration status:

Man Killed by Police, ICE tried to deport him twice

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Publish names and addresses and let "peer" pressure place them where they need to be. Simple, start at the bottom and work up.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
stop issuing visas to those countries

I have a feeling Trump will do just that.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some countries are struggling economically. We should pay them to imprison the illegal criminals. If we find them back in our country- all financial aid cut off.

I really think that if deported and they come back, they should lose a body part and be deported again. That probably won't fly

Posts: 1463 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What are those 30 countries?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post