https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3930097924

September 01, 2017, 11:16 PM
Sigmanic
Taylor Swift Unveils Even Darker Persona With New Single
Oh my, this one's heavy!

http://www.theonion.com/articl...dium=SocialMarketing
September 02, 2017, 07:00 AM
StarTraveler
Well, she has been getting darker over time, but leave it to The Onion to give her a hilarious push over the edge. Wink

Thanks for sharing.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca
September 02, 2017, 07:14 AM
Woodman
Speaking of female artists, Shania Twain is releasing her 5th album.

With 100 million albums sold, she's probably one of the smarter artists out there.
September 02, 2017, 07:16 AM
Gustofer
I know this one is a joke, but joking aside, she is a troubled young woman. She has a few dates with guys, they discover she's batshit crazy and dump her, and then she writes scathing songs about them. She even bought a home right next door to some dude she'd dated once or twice.

She may be kind of hawt, but I'd avoid that like the plague.

September 02, 2017, 09:09 AM
2BobTanner
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I know this one is a joke, but joking aside, she is a troubled young woman. She has a few dates with guys, they discover she's batshit crazy and dump her, and then she writes scathing songs about them. She even bought a home right next door to some dude she'd dated once or twice.

Leastwise she's not a red-headed stripper hairdresser named Tiffany.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
September 02, 2017, 09:16 AM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

She's very hawt, in my view, but, yeah: Run away!

Tho back in the day, when I was young and stupid... yeah, trouble. Big, big trouble.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 02, 2017, 11:46 AM
bigdeal
The 'only' thing I ever enjoyed that Taylor Swift had any association with.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
September 02, 2017, 12:02 PM
pbslinger
If you guys don't buy her album she'll be destitute. She only has $360 million.