SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2x Karma's (Knife Leather and Korean Goodies Box) Winners - *Rogue and Tmats*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2x Karma's (Knife Leather and Korean Goodies Box) Winners - *Rogue and Tmats* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If you could include me for the sheath karma, that would be great. I have a Browning knife the came with a sheath that was trashed, so a replacement would be awesome. Nice karma chance!

Posts: 106 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Kim Chee!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE STUFF!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
One quick bump before I close my eyes and point to winners.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6325 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Am I too late to get on the caboose for the Korean goodie box., 2nd inf div 5/38 fa 1969/1970 near munsanri ............. drill sgt.

Posts: 2014 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Not at all, I'm at work so I'll probably pick winners in a couple days

Posts: 6325 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Korean Goodies Karma please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
*Caveat - It will require you mailing me your knife for construction. APPROX. 2 weeks to complete and then I will ship back on my dime.

I see your location is Seoul, would shipping you a knife involve any difficulties?

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4137 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In for the Korean goodness please.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
quote:
*Caveat - It will require you mailing me your knife for construction. APPROX. 2 weeks to complete and then I will ship back on my dime.

I see your location is Seoul, would shipping you a knife involve any difficulties?

It has not up to this point. I've received a few custom knives at my location already.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Seriously the last bump before i pick winners this weekend.

Im itching to do some new leather work.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The knife sheath please. Thank you for this karma.
T

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
OttoSig,

I'd like a crack at the Korean goodies karma please. Sounds like it could be very delicious.

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Korean Goodies please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
In for the Kanife sheet! whoo hoo warm blades!

Posts: 23502 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a chance at the Korean Karma, please and thank you.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
Oh yes! Please include me in the Karma.

Thank you!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Winners in OP, ill send yall an email!

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Posts: 32528 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well folks, I’ve been a Forum member for 13 years and have never won a karma. Now I win two in two days. I should’ve bought a lottery ticket

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ Congratulations!

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post