SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whatever happened to members Blindref, MissippiGal..
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whatever happened to members Blindref, MissippiGal.. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hope you have a better year in 2020.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Wow, y'all have had a rough year, but sounds like your hangin' tough! Keep it up, God Bless!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Prayers sent for you and family as always.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Bless you Donna.

I can't recall a screen name but there was a guy, I think his name is Bill. Bill was from, I think, Georgia and IIRC he worked with very large printing presses. And IIRC he was an author, published a book, and there may have been a link to buy it.

ImprezzaGuy, I think in the Carolinas, was a small town cop then took a job as a photographer for some fancy auto selling place.

I've not heard anything from either one in years.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you Donna. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Praying that things will get better in 2020.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Miss you Donna

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you and your family are doing better MississippiGal!!!

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
You and your husband are in my prayers...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Bless you Donna.

I can't recall a screen name but there was a guy, I think his name is Bill. Bill was from, I think, Georgia and IIRC he worked with very large printing presses. And IIRC he was an author, published a book, and there may have been a link to buy it.

ImprezzaGuy, I think in the Carolinas, was a small town cop then took a job as a photographer for some fancy auto selling place.

I've not heard anything from either one in years.

Imprezaguy is doing ok, just staying busy. He and his girlfriend just had a son last week. I talk to him now and then but not as much as I used to. Life and all.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Sigforum truly is the best site on the internet. No other explanation necessary.

They are not posting because Sig Forum is the best forum>>>??????

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Donna, we miss you around here. Glad you checked in. God bless you and your family!

You will always have friends on SIGforum.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Sigforum truly is the best site on the internet. No other explanation necessary.

I think what gearhounds was alluding to is the fact that this post/thread even exists, is proof of why SigForum is the greatest on earth.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictimNoMore:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:

I think what gearhounds was alluding to is the fact that this post/thread even exists, is proof of why SigForum is the greatest on earth.

Or perhaps that the first two responses were that the members were still around. There are deeper connections here than a lot of places.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
I am on here every day, just not posting as much.

Since I started collecting Colt firearms about 6 years ago, I have been over on that forum quite a bit.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
lbaker45 - I still fondly recall your "floor full of SIGs". Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Ha ha, that was something else. I was Sig crazy back then. Most of those are gone now, to fund my Colt addiction.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update and best wishes. You are a stand up gal.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12113 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
First off, Donna - I wish you and your husband the best, and I hope everything goes well with you two in the future. I will always appreciate, and never forget the leg work you put in finding a pair of P220 Carry DAK Coast guard guns for me to gift to my boys Smile

I must say that I'm somewhat flattered to be missed. I'm not surprised though, as this Forum truly is like a big invisible family. I do miss spending time here and learning so much about so many guns - not just Sigs.

I'm still around, but don't spend a whole lot of time on this, or the S&W forum anymore. I still lurk and look for information when I need it, but I don't really have the time to post much.

I made a career change three years ago and don't sit at a computer anymore. I manage a gun shop and range, and I'm also one of two pistol instructors. Now I actually have to work and pay attention all day!!

I don't make as much money as I did when I worked at a new car dealership, but I'm much happier now. It can be a stressful job at times, as anyone here who has ever worked at a gun shop / range knows. I always knew common sense isn't so common, but now I'm reminded of that almost every day. Never underestimate the stupidity of humans!

The only thing I really miss is being able to spend time during the day here, the S&W Forum, and Gun Broker. And of course having more disposable income to buy more guns!

Thanks for "checking" on me - and to "cueguy" for emailing me this thread.

I wish all the members here a safe and Happy Holiday season.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear from you Blindref, let us know where you are working and next time I’m in the Philly area I’ll try and swing by....do you still have the muscle car ?

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post