SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deal Alert!!!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Deal Alert!!! Login/Join 
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted
Ya'll better hurry before this one is gone!

OOh-OOh!!

Rick
<snicker>

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Report This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
It's REALLY tempting, but I will have to pass!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
But, but, but THIS ONE will be a COLLECTORS DREAM one day. Really...

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I wasn't even tempted.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That is significantly less ugly than usual...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
A Desert Camo doorstop?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I just don't see their customer base getting out in the desert much. Urban camo would've been more useful.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That's painful to look at.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Urban camo

Roll Eyes Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I have a Hi Point I keep in rifle sock by my bed. This way I can use it for home defense. My plan is to use it to bludgeon the intruders.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Report This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Don't scoff..... It's a for-tay. Big Grin

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Only a deal if you need a throw away Razz

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Only a deal if you need a throw away Razz

,,,,and live (trailer)or work/own business (deal/meth lab)in the desert.

posted Hide Post
I just tried to buy that, but, the credit card payment didn't go through. I then got a phone call from a hysterically laughing credit card rep. He proceeded to tell me that he had been alerted that "I" tried to buy a Hi Point. He had seen the guns I bought over the last two months and came to the "obvious conclusion" that my card was being used without my permission. I sheepishly said "Yeah, no, I most surely would not and did not try to buy a Hi Point. No, no, not me."

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
Wot in tarnation?

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Report This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
.40....no thanks.

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Sad thing, if some thug asshole pulls that trigger it seems to work.

If a cop shows up to a crime scene where the victim what slightly injured by a hot brass case ejected by one of the POS, they get a paper cut and die from a staff infection...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You could always have this done to it... seen this a hundred times and still cracks me up:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/KjQk244oW9c

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 27, 2010Report This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Sneaky bastard! You made me look! Wink

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Report This Post