SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dog sleeps in the bed. I sleep better now?!?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dog sleeps in the bed. I sleep better now?!? Login/Join 
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
We just recently lost our Bullmastiff who slept with us and my wife doesn't sleep as well as she used to. Also , when I would sometimes come home real late after hunting or was late from work the dog would stand on the bed next to my wife and growl until she knew it was me. I slept easier knowing she was there.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
We have two standard poodles, one is 75#~ but the other is just over 80#, happily neither sleep with us, that would be a real challenge. Each sleeps on the floor, one on each side. The younger one keeps us posted it anything happens that we need to know about.

But the joy of waking up to a thunder clap bark at 2 in the morning is rather startling ...

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't let my dog on the bed or furniture.

She was a stray. I assume she is part pug and snores VERY LOUD!

quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Well I have a Pug so....He doesn't really make me feel safer and he snores Wink

He gets to sleep in the bed anyway.

Posts: 348 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Our dog(Mini 40# Aussie Shepherd) sleeps with us in the winter, but usually likes the hardwood floor in the summer.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3818 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post