SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New iPhone 12 Pro and Sigforum board minor issues using Chrome
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New iPhone 12 Pro and Sigforum board minor issues using Chrome Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Still getting used to my new phone.
Noticed that when i browse the threads i have one or two small lines of black pixels.
Theae are dynamic, they expand or vanish.

Tried opening other web pages to see if they are screen or browser related but haven’t seen them elsewhere.

Any clues to share?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nope. I browse SF with my iPhone SE often, when I'm somewhere waiting for whatever. Never noticed anything like that.

But I don't use Chrome, either. (Google! Boo! Hiss!) I use Brave. Essentially Chrome w/o Google's invasive presence Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Any issues using Safari?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Any issues using Safari?

I use Safari on all my Apple units (iMac,MBPro, iPad and iPhone 8+)

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Tried Safari right after posting this and no detectable issues

0-0

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kalei:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Any issues using Safari?

I use Safari on all my Apple units (iMac,MBPro, iPad and iPhone 8+)

I also use Safari on all my iPhones. I tried Chrome, even still have it on my current phone, but never use it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Figured it out, maybe.
It’s an horizontal bar like a position scroll bar
I noticed it while zooming in …

Thank you for your time.

0-9

posted Hide Post
I use DuckDuckGo
I got rid of Chrome for my iPhone. They love to spy.
DuckDuckGo Browser
Lineman

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post