SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 7
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 7 Login/Join 
Picture of jmtgsx
posted
No upsets, all advanced.

Post your week 7 picks in this thread.

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Week 1 Iowa
Week 2 Mich. State
Week 3 Wake Forest
Week 4 N C State
Week 5 Syracuse
Week 6 Ole Miss
Week 7 Coastal Carolina over Old Dominion

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Week 1 - Utah State Aggies
Week 2 - University of Miami Hurricanes
Week 3 - Duke Blue Devils
Week 4 - North Carolina State Wolfpack
Week 5 - Penn State Nittany Lions
Week 6 - Ole Miss Rebels
Week 7 - Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12445 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Arizona State
Week 2: Minnesota
Week 3: Duke
Week 4: Kentucky
Week 5: Syracuse
Week 6: Ole Miss
Week 7: Coastal Carolina

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Week 1 FSU
Week 2 Toledo
Week 3 Oklahoma St.
Week 4 NCSU
Week 5 CUSE
Week 6 USC
Week 7 JMU

Posts: 1980 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Oklahoma State
Week 2: Washington Huskies
Week 3: Oregon State
Week 4: Kentucky
Week 5: Penn State
Week 6: University of Southern California
Week 7: Ole Miss Rebels

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Isn't it fun relying on the likes of the Chanticleers & James Madisons to keep your survival hopes alive?

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Are they not undefeated FBS Football teams @ this point?

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Texas
Week 2: Maryland
Week 3: Minnesota
Week 4: NC State
Week 6: Michigan
Week 7: Georgia

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are they not undefeated FBS Football teams @ this point?

I think you may be missing his humor here…….

quote:
Originally posted by jmtgsx:
Isn't it fun relying on the likes of the Chanticleers & James Madisons to keep your survival hopes alive?

Mullets rule baby!

quote:
Week 7: Ole Miss Rebels

True story - I purposefully picked them earlier so as not to have to pick them against my Auburn Tigers. Frown

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12445 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that next week will sort some of us out Smile

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Utah State
Week 2: Tulane
Week 3: Tennessee
Week 4: NC St
Week 6: Ole Miss

Posts: 4283 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
The humor that I took from it was somewhat sarcastic , as was my retort. No harm, no foul meant by it. Smile

Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
In my case, JMU was a fun pick. If I wanted just to SURVIVE, I would have gone with UGA or some other superpower!

quote:
Originally posted by jmtgsx:

Posts: 1980 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Stanford
Week 2: Penn State
Week 3: Oregon State
Week 4: UCLA
Week 6: Clemson

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
A long way to go. But, are any of you Coastal Carolina boys getting nervous?

posted Hide Post
Yep, looks like the sorting out week is this week! Frown

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Plan to listen to Syracuse vs NC State on https://tk99.net/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Crap. I automatically assumed that it would be televised in my market. Not so. Gotta find a sports pub. Quickly!

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Crap. I automatically assumed that it would be televised in my market. Not so. Gotta find a sports pub. Quickly!

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

It is being broadcast on the ACC Network (which I don't have access to). Game starts 3:30pm Eastern Time.
https://www.syracuse.com/orang...ree-live-stream.html

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post