SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone in the chocolate business?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in the chocolate business? Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
We need a new source of chocolate liquor. (100% cacao. For some reason, it’s not called chocolate liquor that much, anymore.)

Posts: 5929 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I live near this place, you could try them. My aunt lives a block away and it always smells like chocolate there. I’d imagine they do lots of wholesale

Blommer Chocolate Company

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
My SO is an ingredient buyer. Depending on the volume you're looking for she suggested contacting Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate (for large quantities/manufacturing) or Wilbur Chocolate (smaller quantities, closer to retail).

Posts: 1820 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Aglifter, I was in the ingredients business. Try Sapna Foods. Ask to speak with Evan Sowers. Tell him that Noah Skelton sent you. I know from experience that they are a good company with good people. I’m pretty sure they have what you need, and are rather close.

https://www.sapnafoods.com/products/chocolate

You can also try Mother Jungle Herbs, as they have what you need, but they are not as reliable or reputable as Sapna.

https://www.motherjungle.com/superfoods

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post