SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Summer suit brand?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer suit brand? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Awesome suggestions, guys. Thanks.

I won't buy this suit although I think it'll work. But it would be an impulse purchase. It does look good - it's available in solid navy and looks great on a hanger.

I'll look into the suggestions above when I'm back home. And if not fruitful, I'll search around for more options next time I'm here - different stores, different brands, etc. and pick the style, quality and price that fits my needs.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12747 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
BrooksCool by Brooks Brothers.

Brooks cool are great. If you have an outlet store near you the have the suit separates in great colors 2 suits for 595. Love them

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Dillards. I have several that are so light and cool. They are 1k each though.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post