SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Skip to 2:19

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ommYzJDJjA8
What happened at 2:19? I didn't notice anything except the camerman dropped his stuff a few seconds later.

It's 2 hours and 19 minutes, 2:19:00.
Thank you!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Okay, I’ll bite: What’s the significance of the song “Edelweiss?”
I had to look it up to learn where it came from and it was supposedly written for a character in The Sound of Music who was opposed to the annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany. What else does it mean? Is there something wrong with opposing aggression and expansion by the Third Reich?

(I am aware that the flower was also an emblem of German army mountain troops, but that doesn’t, ahem … trump the origin of the song itself.)

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I had to look it up to learn where it came from and it was supposedly written for a character in The Sound of Music who was opposed to the annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany. What else does it mean? Is there something wrong with opposing aggression and expansion by the Third Reich?

(I am aware that the flower was also an emblem of German army mountain troops, but that doesn’t, ahem … trump the origin of the song itself.)

NAZI NAZI NAZI!

*Hands covering ears*... LALALALALALA

Roll Eyes

This is ignorance. These people are fools.

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
quote:

NAZI NAZI NAZI!

*Hands covering ears*... LALALALALALA

Roll Eyes

This is ignorance. These people are fools.

I think the primary thing that it establishes is that Maggie Haberman has shit for a brain.

Here's what the Daily Caller has to say...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...ite-house-edelweiss/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
I think the primary thing that it establishes is that Maggie Haberman has shit for a brain.

Now I bic, and although I try to keep an open mind about people like that, my first impression is usually the correct one. Thank you.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Yep, ultimate trolling!!!

Yes, it's a freakin showtoon from 1959 with zero actual connection to German or Austrian folk music.

The fact that it's catchy and rhyme-ey in English should be their first clue.

But since pop culture instead of actual history informs them...

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Dan Quayle was practically hounded out of office for misspelling potato because, as I understand it, he read off a card given to him in one of our “educational” institutions that had the same misspelling. George Bush was ridiculed for not knowing the name of the DoM (dictator of the moment) of Pakistan. And yet these bozos (no offense to clowns) in the BS media never suffer so much as a moment of public embarrassment for their idiocies. Riled up and need another scotch; then to bed.

6.4/93.6

— Plato

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
From what I read...

Try these people on Twitter for some interesting things.
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii
https://twitter.com/tracybeanz
https://twitter.com/RamsesGoat
https://twitter.com/prayingmedic

It goes like this:

They're gonna get theirs.
#SlowWalk has been unfolding right before before our eyes.

They've been saying for months the following.
It sort of goes like this:
Mueller Report exonerating the President.
Declas of FISA abuse
OIG Report
Indictments and more

An avalanche is coming for these these coup plotters.
These folks say that nothing can stop Trump and Barr from following through no matter what the Democrats do.

Sara Carter today said her sources told her certain people in the FBI and DOJ have begun ratting others out in order to save themselves.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sara Carter today said her sources told her certain people in the FBI and DOJ have begun ratting others out in order to save themselves.

That is the most delightful thing I’ve heard all day. “Enlightened self-interest” wins again!

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

Now I bic, and although I try to keep an open mind about people like that, my first impression is usually the correct one. Thank you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. And stupidity. Reminds me of this story from a couple of years ago... Big Grin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...kings-swastikas.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
They're gonna get theirs.
#SlowWalk has been unfolding right before before our eyes.

Rod Rosenstein is in deep, it definitely showed during the press conference.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He looked like he wanted to die. I encourage him to go with that feeling, all the way.

Posts: 107610 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He certainly says it plainly how he feels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Yes, it's a freakin showtoon from 1959 with zero actual connection to German or Austrian folk music.

Also the song is used in The Man in the High Castle. A show where the Nazi's won the war. I'm thinking this is whats got their panties in a bunch.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I so wish somebody would punch this POS ticket.

Its not that simple or easy, although that would be soooooo gratifying.
Soros is smarter than that.
His legacy would go on:

"George Soros Transfers Billions to Open Society Foundations"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/1...ety-foundations.html

Calling attention to this is not defeatism on my part. It is awareness. Never give up!

----I don't want any messages saying 'I'm holding my position.' We're not holding a goddamned thing. We're advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the enemy's balls. We're going to hold him by his balls and we're going to kick him in the ass; twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all the time. Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn. --- George S. Patton and today, Donald J. Trump

That’s correct the only way would be to declare Soros and his foundations an enemy of the state and seize his assets. That will never happen because he has so many politicians in the puppet play. The puppet master is doing exactly what he wants. His foundations are funding prosecutors campaigns as in Foxx’s. If we look deeper I would guess he is funding a lot mor then we realize.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the Trump thread, guys. Want to talk about Soros? Start a thread on it.

Posts: 107610 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
In that photo, above, Rosenstein looks like he feels the cold nose of a bloodhound right on his ass cheeks. Just have a look.

There is no honor among thieves-- or traitors. If these traitors have begun turning against one another, ratting out one another, it will all bust wide open very soon.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
it will all bust wide open very soon.

As slow as the government moves- This won't bust open until the 2020 Presidential Election cycle is in full swing.

Having Trump do 4 more unleashed from any re-election concerns would be sooo sweet.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Isn't it also the intro song to the alternative history series "Man in the High Castle"?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post