SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Streaker At Coors Field Almost Escapes Security Before Getting Blasted By A Fellow Fan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Streaker At Coors Field Almost Escapes Security Before Getting Blasted By A Fellow Fan Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Just heard about this today. Tackling fan -1, streaker -0. I guess the streaker didn't get hurt, just humiliated.

https://bustedcoverage.com/201...ted-by-a-fellow-fan/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Since when did streakers start wearing clothes?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11781 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Not at all what I expected to see. Kind of underwhelming.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Why link an article full of Tweets where you have to click again to see the video when you could just link to the video?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23316 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why link an article full of Tweets where you have to click again to see the video when you could just link to the video?

Because there were a few videos.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Since when did streakers start wearing clothes?

Certainly not traditional.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

You got to see the video? I couldn't get past the popups.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9177 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That was a righteous hit by the kid in the stands on the streaker, must play linebacker somewhere in school.

If you are dressed you are not a streaker, you're just an asshole running on the playing field...

Posts: 23576 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

If you are dressed you are not a streaker, you're just an asshole running on the playing field...

Exactly

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6143 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Call in Triple-T, BABY!!!

WOOWOO!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12441 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:

Run a pop-up blocker. Loaded right up on my computer. Did go back and says it blocked 25 pop-ups. That's a little execise. Ad Block extension on Chrome stopped them all and let the page load quickly.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16410 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:

Run a pop-up blocker. Loaded right up on my computer. Did go back and says it blocked 25 pop-ups. That's a little execise. Ad Block extension on Chrome stopped them all and let the page load quickly.

I run an ad blocker too and never saw ad either.