SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's your favorite DPRK music video?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite DPRK music video? Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
This one's pretty catchy:

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
That was awesome. You're right, very catchy. Those people are nuts!

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post

I like the smokeshow of a band.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Looks beautiful--from the air

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The Norks are Nazi Germany's cheesy slightly retarded younger cousin.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"We will open the breakthrough of annihilation."

The tankers have the best slogan.

Posts: 1172 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Warp.

They keep using that word; I don't think it means what they think it means.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It will take generations to un-fuck that place after the Kims are gone...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
LIGHTNING!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S LIGHTNING!!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16227 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many are "true believers."

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5524 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Warp??

warp
wôrp/
verb
verb: warp; 3rd person present: warps; past tense: warped; past participle: warped; gerund or present participle: warping
become or cause to become bent or twisted out of shape, typically as a result of the effects of heat or dampness.
"wood has a tendency to warp"
synonyms: buckle, twist, bend, distort, deform, misshape, skew, curve, bow, contort
"lumber that is too dry will warp"
antonyms: straighten
cause to become abnormal or strange; have a distorting effect on.
"your judgment has been warped by your obvious dislike of him"
synonyms: corrupt, twist, pervert, deprave, lead astray
"he warped the mind of her child"
move (a ship) along by hauling on a rope attached to a stationary object on shore.
(of a ship) move by being hauled on a rope attached to a stationary object.
(in weaving) arrange (yarn) so as to form the warp of a piece of cloth.
cover (land) with a deposit of alluvial soil by natural or artificial flooding.
noun
noun: warp; plural noun: warps
a twist or distortion in the shape or form of something.
"the head of the racket had a curious warp"
relating to or denoting (fictional or hypothetical) space travel by means of distorting space-time.
modifier noun: warp
"the craft possessed warp drive"
an abnormality or perversion in a person's character.
(in weaving) the threads on a loom over and under which other threads (the weft) are passed to make cloth.
"the warp and weft are the basic constituents of all textiles"
a rope attached at one end to a fixed point and used for moving or mooring a ship.
archaic
alluvial sediment; silt.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They all sound like that "Everything Is Awesome" song from "The Lego Movie." But less good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
It will take generations to un-fuck that place after the Kims are gone...

Sadly...it may take two or more generations to fade away before their stain is mind bleached out...I hope it starts soon.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
In Gangmun Style he uses Warp warp warp mixed into his song as well... must be Korean Code word.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
50% Herb Alpert
50% ABBA
50% TroLoLo

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Likely all these parade units have done very little recent military training. It's all been perfecting marching and straight ranks. Recall a documentary that showed schoolkids practicing for a holiday. Rather then school, their days were spun in practice.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Little Kim approves this message.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7213 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I think we know where the Village People ended up.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post