SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WINNER PICKED!!! LS1 GTO Please check your email - Badlands Panorama Point Sunset print
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER PICKED!!! LS1 GTO Please check your email - Badlands Panorama Point Sunset print Login/Join 
posted
Thanks to the fine members of this community I was able to get enough votes to win the Black Hills/Badlands Fan Photo Friday contest. It's been a long time since I have hosted a karma so in appreciation of the help everyone gave me I will be giving away a print of the image below.

I have one of these prints in my office and it looks awesome. The print will be on paper that is 30"w x 15"h and the image is 28.5"w x 13.5"h/

The karma will be open until Monday, April 11th. Sometime next Monday I will have the Karma Picker select a winner from the eligible entries in this thread.

Now for the rules:
1. Winner must be a member in good standing with at least 25 posts at the start of this karma and an email in their profile so I can email the winner.
2. Winner must be willing to provide me with their name and address so that the completed print can be sent to them.
3. To enter the karma just reply by telling us where you saw your most memorable sunset or as simple as "I'm in"

I will order the print and have it drop-shipped to the winner once I have their information. I used this printer for my current print and it takes about 10 days or so from order to arrival.

Good Luck everyone!!

Edited just to update link to image.

Winner is LS1 GTO. You will be seeing an email soon. Thanks to everyone that entered.

Just updating to make sure LS1 GTO see's this. Please check the email in your profile or contact me at the email address in my profile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WildSig,

Posts: 2489 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats on winning. Stunning pic!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on winning against some very strong competition. Beautiful work!

I'm in. Best sunsets are seen in the southwest, for sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Great shot, I grew up about 150 miles south of there. Or what we call “in the neighborhood” out West.
I’m in!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sign me up! Once again, beautiful picture.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I’m in. Beautiful shot.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in. What a beautiful sunset.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome shot, you got my vote. Count me in please.

Posts: 3598 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your contest win, and please enter me--Thanks!

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Love a chance at this karma! My most memorable sunset was in Guilin PRC while traveling on the Li River

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Tie between San Simeon with the sun setting into the Pacific

And Cayman. Being on the beach again with the final minutes on sun setting into the sea.

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out my window viewing the sun setting over the Rockies.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Hong Kong from The Peak

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing karma. I'm in.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

I remember taking a photo of a sunset while I was on a trip in Montana. The sky was so red, it looked like it was on fire.

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Great pic.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

I think my best was in the Outer Banks.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16404 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I recently took this at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab. I have a lot of favorites but I thought this turned out OK for a phone picture.

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm in Craig. Oh I'm most definitely in! Big Grin

Most memorable is hard but I suspect one of many awe inspiring I witnessed while at sea. The cloud formations made all the difference. And then of course, my being a navy man, "red sky at night sailors delight; red sky in the morning sailors take warning."

Will you sign the print if requested? Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I voted for you. Please enter me in the drawing. I have been to that spot and you took a great photo!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post