SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deal Alert - Console Vault - Fathers Day
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deal Alert - Console Vault - Fathers Day Login/Join 
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted
Console Vault has 20% off for Fathers Day. Coupon Code "DAD2020" www.consolevault.com

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:
Console Vault has 20% off for Fathers Day. Coupon Code "DAD2020"

Yeah okay.... be nice to know WHERE this deal exists. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Console Vault has 20% off for Fathers Day. Coupon Code "DAD2020"

Yeah okay.... be nice to know WHERE this deal exists. Big Grin

I was so excited, I forgot. I fixed it....Thanks !!!

Before I ordered today, the rep told me that for the 2014-2019 vault, it does have a place to access the charger. It is NOT represented that way on the web site.

$53 bucks off was a great deal for me.

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
What's everyone's favorite lock type?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I have the wrong car for this product

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
What's everyone's favorite lock type?

For a small quick access hand gun safe I like the simple mechanical simplex lock. I have owned three for years and never an issue. It's too bad the Handgun Safe brand went out they used some thick metal and the door is 1/4" plate.

Sorry to derail the OP's thread.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. Perfect timing too as last night I decided it was time to get one for my truck.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine with the 4 digit lock. Easy to use, a somewhat more secure than the others.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I ordered mine with the 4 digit lock. Easy to use, a somewhat more secure than the others.

Same here. Had the three digit lock on the one I had In the old truck.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
What do you do with all the stuff you have stored in the console ?
Pens, paper, napkins,CD's, hand cleaner, sunglasses (2), phone charger, ear buds ....
Mine is full of stuff

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol. The one for my 2013 F150 is barely big enough for maybe my Glock 43.. and it’s not too far from 300 bucks

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Darn nothing for my Crosstrek. I just today decided I need a safe for the car. I want to bring my gun to work so I have it while commuting and shopping on the way home. It allowed to bring into work. Technically not allowed to bring on the property but concealed is concealed.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Console Vault has 20% off for Fathers Day. Coupon Code "DAD2020" www.consolevault.com

"Easy do-it-yourself installation"

So how, exactly, is the console vault secured to the car?

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
I’ve had a Console Vault for my Toyota Tundra for the last five years. The installation was pretty straightforward. I had some difficulty, but that was due to my own spacial issues.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
What do you do with all the stuff you have stored in the console?

That's what I've always wondered.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
What do you do with all the stuff you have stored in the console?

That's what I've always wondered.

I think I have a solution for ya. Right now, I actually have this organizer, and a tray that fits on top. When I get my Console Vault, I will have to remove the top tray, and I am guessing I will have to modify my organizer that you see the link for below. My goal is to modify the organizer to fit all the items I want to carry in the vault. I will be "Modulizing" my Console Vault

Console organizer

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:

"Easy do-it-yourself installation"

So how, exactly, is the console vault secured to the car?

I haven't installed one in a long while, and I can't get the video to play off their web site. But, as far as I can recall, lift the cover off the bottom of your existing console, remove the screws, insert the Console vault (it's a modular system), and the metal from the vault will be shaped like the letter "L" on the bottom, and then insert the screw in the existing holes of the letter L. Prob not good explanation.

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post

Got my vault installed today. Just have to remove the two bolts toward the front (11mm), drop the vault down in, bolt back down. Then I used the organizer I mentioned above. I cut those down to size, and you can see the stuff I can store down there.

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Rad, thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
I have the wrong car for this product

Nothing for either of my cars. Frown

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post