SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bought a Truck from Carvana - completely out of character for me
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a Truck from Carvana - completely out of character for me Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful truck!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice, lots of sales going through the internet departments of dealers and these Carvana firms.

People just want to look, find, and get the information then work on a deal.

You have a great looking American Icon!

Posts: 23604 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats and I especially love the color.

Posts: 3737 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Good looking truck! You'd be surprised how much scoot the Coyote has. They are reliable and should give you many years of enjoyment.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye on oil consumption with the motor. My 2018 has a tendency to burn a little oil between changes. Enough so that they changed the specs in 2022 to use 5w-30. I'm going to be changing over next time I change the oil.

Also, if the Auto Start/Stop gets as aggravating to you as it was to me pick up the eliminator that plugs into your OBDII port. Makes a world of difference.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post