SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nimitz Encounters - Released today - Witnesses Seem Very Credible

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Nimitz Encounters - Released today - Witnesses Seem Very Credible Login/Join 
posted
The video is 32 minutes long. In my opinion definitely worth your time. Without a doubt the most convincing (of this sort of thing) I have ever seen. All the witnesses were US Navy, not Uncle Buford fishing in the swamp with a couple six packs. Would appreciate your thoughts after viewing. What say you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvKyHBA4JSk

Posts: 1045 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
What is the gist of the article?

Not gonna watch a 32 min vid if I don't know what it's about.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21835 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Fed161, suggest you fix your thread title. This is what's called a "click bait" thread and it's strictly verboten on Sigforum. See: From this point, any click-bait, vague thread titles gets your thread locked

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
It's about UFOs.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 877 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It's a jib jab, this was discussed several months ago in detail.