SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reducing dependency on liberal supporters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reducing dependency on liberal supporters Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
We talk about ignoring main stream media, newspapers and social media for its bias. We haven't watched network tv news or subscribed to any newspaper for years. We've never been on social media, that's what e-mail and phones are for. My wife now asks about the news on SIGforum. Is anyone else eliminating google, amazon, yahoo, etc from their lives?

We've switched to goduckgo and so far have no complaints. We used to buy a lot from amazon, but ceased with bozos support of blm and the democrats. We haven't bought fresh meat from a grocery store since the ccp crud hit and the stores imposed mask requirements. We buy direct from a nearby local ranch for better quality and no shortages.

yahoo/huff post is biased tripe, so we went back to basic msn and no annoying videos every time we check messages. I refuse to pay extra to upgrade to a 'premium account' to avoid that crap. I was forwarding yahoo to msn, but yahoo will soon charge a monthly fee to forward. Screw that, simple is better.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
You should update your thread title. Click bait titles are frowned upon.

I have reduced a lot. I use DuckDuckGo. I stopped google, YouTube and Facebook. I use rumble and Parler now. Still use amazon as it’s the only good option sometimes.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'm aware of the click bait title rule, but thanks. I started to finish the title when I was disrupted.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider Eppoch Times and the Wall Street Journal

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I'm aware of the click bait title rule, but thanks. I started to finish the title when I was disrupted.

You can edit it.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post