SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeremy’s Razors - Just got mine!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeremy’s Razors - Just got mine! Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
I just got my kit. Haven’t tried it yet, but I’m looking forward to it in the morning.

Convenient timing, too, because I just tossed my last Harry’s cartridge.

Anyone else have theirs yet? Any field reports?

Guess I wasn’t paying attention, but I was surprised at the lack of a trim blade. Also, the handle feels a little heavy in the back end, but I’m reserving judgment until I use it a few times.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Got mine a couple weeks ago.
Nice razor, balm is decent, the shave cream is just OK.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Been using mine for a week now, smooth shave, haven't tried the lotion, going to use up the rest of my gillette shave cream. The aftershave is nice and gentle. No nicks so far (fingers crossed). Washes up nice too, I haven't had to bang it on the sink to get it clean!

Posts: 1988 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for a few weeks now and it's a fine razor, but I've been using a Mach 3 for 20+ years so I'm struggling to get used to the larger size.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine, maybe it will show up today and make a nice fathers day gift for myself.

Posts: 424 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Still waiting.

Not sure if I'll keep it going or not yet. I got a ship notice a week ago, but its just sitting in Seattle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I got mine last week. I like the razor, same with the cream as mentioned above, it’s ok, you need to use a decent amount. But overall it’s a good kit!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post