SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    6 Year Old Playing Bossanova Guitar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 Year Old Playing Bossanova Guitar Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
and singing Fly Me to the Moon. Beautiful.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That does it! I'm throwing all my guitars away! Big Grin

She's fantastic!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
That does it! I'm throwing all my guitars away! Big Grin

She's fantastic!

I started learning to play at age 11 and I know I couldn't have come close to what she is doing there at twice her age. And her voice is beautiful too.

This video just warmed my heart.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Lovely!

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
>sigh<

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Talented, adorable and a voice like an Angel Smile I sold my Guild acoustic some time ago, I just never really had the mojo.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
And she aced her advanced calculus test but only got a 98% on her College English Composition paper. Wink

She is adorable and quite talented......and made me stop my fantasy of finally learning to play Spanish or Classical guitar. Truthfully, I don't have the hands or fingers for it. Like one family member said, my hands (aka flippers) are proof we came and evolved from the ocean. Maybe that is why the wild dolphins always liked me when I swam with them. I would probably be banned from AAU swimming competitions now due to an unfair advantage.

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My mind shuts down at the thought of trying to play any musical instrument.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Holy moly!

She's good!

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Wow, yes! She really is amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
same little girl ?

Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!!

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
And this one that really impressed me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOLm1XHq4oc

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47679 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable. Talent is God given. It still takes work invested of course. She's got and done both.

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I keep going back to this one. I didn’t even know how to pick up a guitar at that age.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGdJgWXJ6Q

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Simply amazing. What talent she has. The song she chose is very familiar to me as it finds its way into the speakers in my truck on almost a weekly basis.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had some people plus my son and his wife over when I played the video for them. Everyone in the room was grinning from ear to ear. Not sure if anybody noticed but 11 people gave that video a thumbs down. WTF, were they have a really bad day?

Posts: 7671 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post