SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bushmill Prohibition Recipe with a La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Founders Four Giants Hazy IPA, Independence Stash IPA. Maybe some Weller SR or BF ET BiB soon.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
Bushmill Prohibition Recipe with a La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro

What is your opinion of the BM PR?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Still the season!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rothaus Pils Tannenzapfle. You'll be asked if you want to translate the site to English.

https://www.rothaus.de/

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon......one of my favorites.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sweetwater IPA

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Lagavulin.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
1792 small batch bourbon......one of my favorites.

Oh, yeah!
Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Some Makers Mark, that I was given. Still not a favorite, but the (small) bottle is almost gone.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
just got home from working a gunshow (NGS)

tired, sore, and cannot fall asleep, so ,

JAmeson, neat

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
FWIW, Costco has their "Advent Calendar" beer box in stock now.

Good if you like to try a lot of different mediocre beers.

I almost passed on it, but bought it since "it's what I do every year"

Just unloaded the advent style box and the cans are in my garage fridge.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch bourbon will do me nicely this p.m.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas IPA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
[URL= ] [/URL]

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stella Artois.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
My favorite light beer, Coors Banquet and Grumpys ass with his high res fancy photos in the background.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6252 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
ALCS Game 1, let's got 'Stros!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post