SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Victory Festbier, Spaten Oktoberfest, Wiehenstephaner Oktoberfest. Growing a guinine deustches bier belly hier at the Casa Kablammo.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Rheingeist Truth IPA. I think I'm ready for some fall beer, though.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8798 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Crown and Coke over ice. My favorite.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'm rereading Patrick O'Brien's Aubrey-Maturin series of novels, so I had to switch from Wild Turkey 101 to Gosling's Black Seal rum. Yo! Ho! Ho!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
46and2 - I'll have to give the Weller a try, thanks for the suggestion.

I've had Makers in the past, and while I did find it smooth and easily drinkable, the taste didn't suit me.

And yeah, I've got a goofy set of tastes when it comes to booze. Not the first time I've heard it. I like my Crown and especially Crown Reserve. It may be "cheap" swill but I think its good. As a matter of fact I think I'll have one.

I'm quite fond of Crown. Reading through this thread has me jotting down a list of things to buy tomorrow at the liquor store to try out.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonzoman
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve. I wanted a rare four-fingered toast tonight...tomorrow I will be 59. It just seemed right it I am really enjoying it.

CHEERS!!!

Member of the NRA, OFCC, YSU Alumni Assoc., #545 F&AM, Scottish Rite & York Rite

Posts: 773 | Location: Youngstown, Ohio | Registered: November 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gonzoman:
Woodford Reserve. I wanted a rare four-fingered toast tonight...tomorrow I will be 59. It just seemed right it I am really enjoying it.

CHEERS!!!

happy birthday!!

just had my second Caol Ila, so off to bed

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Oatmeal.... It isn't just for breakfast!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire & tonic.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
got the new Narragansett Fest tonight. It's ok, nothing majorly special.

Will probably switch to the old standby, maker's and ginger.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams octoberfest. Tastes really good this year.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34118 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Crown and Coke over ice. My favorite.

Mine to!

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Fat Tire Rampant, Weihenstephaner Oktoberfest, Sierra Nevada Octoberfest, Sierra Nevada Vienna, Ayinger Jahr Hundert, Hofbrau Hefewieze. I am BOLO for the Hofbrau Oktoberfest and Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Famous Grouse and Ice.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benchmark Old no. 8. and Pepsi. I read some reviews on this stuff and bought some. Not a good impression the first few times I tried it, but since it has gotten some air in the bottle it has mellowed a lot. Sweet cherry and vanilla coming out tonight.

I am still having a problem with George Dickle. Nothing seems to help that stuff. I bought a small bottle to try and maybe that plastic bottle is the problem. Any advice?

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Is that the Dickle bourbon? I had the Dickle Rye and thought it was a bit weak in flavor. Maybe you will need to relegate as a mixer.

posted Hide Post
It's the bourbon, Klablam. Tons of corn and yeast. Once in a while I get a very small whiff of some very good flavors deep down in this stuff. It may very well be weak in everything but corn and yeast flavors.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Beefeater martini.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post