SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Devil's Cut.

Damn, that stuff is good.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Two Wheel Simply Rye, Two Wheel Vienna Lager, Lagunitas A Little Something Extra

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Glenfiddich 14 again. Wife not happy, the glass sits between her chair and mine and she can't stand the smell.

Started my after work day off with some apple Crown. Didn't know what it was until I drank it but it was actually pretty smooth. Probably won't be running out and buying a bottle though.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Boston Lager, I'm trying to like this.
It's not my favorite style.
But I'm tired of giving up floor space in my shop to a pallet of OctoberFest.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Spike cactus vodka & olive juice. Yum.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

I've grown to really like this beer in the last five years. In fact, it's almost a go to beer for me when I'm at an airport bar nowadays. I think it's pretty good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
During the afternoon, Two Wheel Simpil Rye, and Two Wheel Twin Creek Pale Ale. Tonight, Knob Creek Rye and Bulliet Rye.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Sailor Jerry's rum and Coke Zero, my go to mixed drink.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boston Lager is a lot better on tap than from a bottle.

I'm trying to stretch my current keg of Fat Tire until Sam Adams Octoberfest becomes available. I dunno if I'm gonna make it...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopslam. I save a few 6ers to spread out over the year between releases. I know they say IPAs don't save well, but this double is so buried in boozy and honey, if the hops fade, I can't tell.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Had some Famous Grouse tonight...

not bad, it's a blends though....

I feel like I'm dirty....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

I've grown to really like this beer in the last five years. In fact, it's almost a go to beer for me when I'm at an airport bar nowadays. I think it's pretty good.

I'm just really not into a hoppy beer.
Love the melt forward brews.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Mocambo Aged Rum Art Edition 20 Years single barrel.

Wonderful dark rum molasses forward. The follow is too much wood barrel regardless of ice or Diet Coke applied. Live and learn.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Old Forester Birthday Bourbon

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Water in the form of cubes surrounded by rum with a splash of coke zero

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Einstök Ölgerð Icelandic White Ale

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
^^ Delicious beer! I recently had a few in its home country, while overlooking Gulfoss. They're 900 Kr a piece there! (That's about $9).

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Meh. Honestly, it was just okay. I've had several other Witbiers that were much better. It wasn't terrible, but I don't think I'll be buying any more.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Tonigbt:

Last night:

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post