New
Find
Notify
Tools

OANN TV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
I gave up watching the news several years ago, and quit watching Fox on election night

I don't even watch the local news here in Tucson

however yesterday I started a subscription to OANN on my Apple TV box and so far it seems pretty good. Its a month to month deal right now.

What are people's overall impressions with it. I have been watching their website and it seems slow to update, how about the broadcast?

Thanks all

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
It's been the go-to in the breakroom here in our office for a while.
The prior 2 receptionists were 'programmed' to put it on Fox News. I'd flip to OAN when I was in there & the current receptionist puts it on OAN when she gets in in the morning.

They seem a bit more repetitive than they used to be, but I do like the very limited speculation from the anchors.
They just present the news & move on to the next topic.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
thanks - I've not had a chance to actually watch any segments yet - just downloaded it this morning and I'm working

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't watch any news very much, but my wife does. TV's on either OAN or NewsMax. The only reason the local "news" gets turned on is for the weather. Network "news" doesn't get watched at all anymore.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I also like OANN.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My cable doesn't have OANN, so I don't watch it. I would if it were available.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
My wife and I split our time between OANN and Newsmax.
We used to watch Fox, but we switched right after the joke that was called an election.
OANN's presentation needs a little improvement, but their content is good, as is that of Newsmax.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16528 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I look at OANN and NewsMax every time I turn on my computer. I quit watching Natl. and local news some time back.

Posts: 6628 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
My cable doesn't have OANN, so I don't watch it. I would if it were available.

flashguy

Don’t know if it’s the same thing or not, but Pluto TV offers OAN Plus, and Pluto TV is free.

Posts: 3241 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post