SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA RCBS Die Set .45 ACP - Winner - PCWyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA RCBS Die Set .45 ACP - Winner - PCWyoming Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
It has been a great week. I was recognized for President's club at work (big honor). Member Lyman loaned me an M1 Bolt disassembly tool so I can change out my springs. Some other good things that aren't important enough to mention.

So I'm going to spread the joy. I've got an RCBS .45 ACP set of dies and a shell holder up for grabs.
The only requirements are that I'm only going to ship to the "lower 48" and you must have an email address in your profile.

I'll use the Karmanator at a time of my choosing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rolan_Kraps,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your award.

I don't need the die set so don't include me - unless you want to make it for 7x61 S&H or 358 Norma Mag which I'm currently on the hunt for Smile

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 2160 | Location: Clark County, WA | Registered: December 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include my name.
Thanks for the chance. I could use the dies.

PC

Posts: 1369 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks

Posts: 664 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in too, thanks

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good show on the recognition! Or as we say, Mazel Tov!

If the dies will work with a Dillon 550 press, please include me.

I'm pretty sure that the RCBS shell holder won't work for me, but if I am the chosen one, I will offer the shell holder to anybody who can use it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in!

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at the set. Thanks!

BTW - is that Presidents Club for NFIB?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3160 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Nice to get a big pat on the back. Congrats! Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
That’s great, count me in and thanks.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m in, thank you. I’ve got a big bucket of brass and need the dies.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats. In for the .45 I don't have a set, but I do have some sweet 45's.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
All in.

Posts: 4687 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I’ve been interested in adding 45acp to the rotation. Thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Winner is PCWyoming. Email sent.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your achievement, Rolan, and your Karma is very kind. In the thread about 5 things about SIGforum, I didn't list GENEROSITY. This is a WONDERFUL group of generous, selfless folks. In fact, I'm gonna list that as a "bonus" in that thread...Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard from PCWyoming yet despite emailing their profile. If I don't hear by Monday I'll redraw.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

posted Hide Post
Oops, I thought I replied.
I am honored by winning the karma.

PC

Posts: 1369 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:
Oops, I thought I replied.
I am honored by winning the karma.

PC

Still waiting for an email from you with your address.

RK

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer