SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And Then There is This...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Then There is This... Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
Taggart: What do you want me to do, sir?
Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down.
[Taggart looks for a pen and paper while Hedley talks]
Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.
Taggart: [finding pen and paper] Could you repeat that, sir?

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I never made it that far.

Had to go back in to town so as to get a shitload of dimes.

Posts: 9383 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Classic!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39185 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15472 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mongo only pawn in game of life!

Posts: 343 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6895 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excuse me while I whip this out!

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I didn’t get a harumph out of that guy.

Posts: 3266 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Best movie ever!

Posts: 4093 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
"They said you was hung."

"And they was right."

Posts: 697 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
That was a great movie I always try to watch it when it is on cable because when it is on TV it looses to much humor in the censoring.

Mel Brooks or anyone in Hollywood could never make a movie like that again to many people would take offence.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2632 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
Hedley Lamarr : Qualifications?
Applicant : Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr : You said rape twice.
Applicant : I like rape.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 656 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Lozn zey geyn!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Well that was lucky! Doggone near lost a $400 handcart!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10976 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
“God darn it, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a 20-dollar whore.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll head em off at the pass!!

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post