SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pit bull in NW Louisiana needs a home.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pit bull in NW Louisiana needs a home. Login/Join 
Picture of JoKer86
posted
I remember in the past Sigforum has gone to great lengths to help get pets adopted. Via Facebook I have found an opportunity. I haven't met the dog, but it seems to have a good temperament from the info in the post. He needs to find a home before this Friday, or they will have to take him to the pound. I would be able to drive the dog 4-5 hours from west Texas, on a weekend, if need be.

I haven't seen anything like this in awhile, so I apologize if the practice has been frowned upon. I don't have the opportunity to check SF as much as I used to.

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Good lookin' pup.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
on the outside chance there is something I can help with in SE PA or New Jersey, just say the word.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
We picked up a female pit bull from the SPCA. She is a real sweetie.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoKer86
posted Hide Post
They are good dogs. A few people have expressed interest of adopting the dog, hopefully he finds a home soon. I asked the wife if we could take him, that didn't go so well Wink . She's currently taking care of our zoo all alone while I'm in Texas for Air Force stuff.

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post