SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump $20 bills showing up!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump $20 bills showing up! Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
Took my wife to supper tonight and paid with a $20 bill. But the reverse side had been beautified by someone with a magic marker. The word Trump and arrows to each 20 in the corner. Not a machine modified arrow, but nicely written in black. So I showed it to the waitress. Then suggested she show it to the manager, a rabid Klinton fan. She said his head would explode if she did. Smile

Other then being unrealistic in his politics, he's a good restaurant manager. Its a good restaurant, other than politics.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18390 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There may or may not be a fist full of $20’s that has a “TRUMP lives here!” in marker pointing to the White House...
Don’t know who’s responsible for that...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8369 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
This is my weapon of choice: https://www.amazon.com/Donald-...TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3982 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
A friend handed me one of these, last week.

Posts: 3812 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
There may or may not be a fist full of $20’s that has a “TRUMP lives here!” in marker pointing to the White House...

Yes, I agree with this statement.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38730 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've had 2 of these marked bills. Appears to be a stamp.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
I've had 2 of these marked bills. Appears to be a stamp.

I stamp every single $20 I get.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the example on this very forum months ago. Since then, I’ve marked ALOT of 20’s...I mean beaucoup of ‘em. Hope the one you saw was my handiwork!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2020!!

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the "Trunp Lives Here" stamp off Amazon. I will do my part marking 20s until the stamp wears out.

Posts: 869 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I heard the Trump $20 bills automaticly turn into $50 bills comes next November.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why are you guys defacing money? This seems juvenile.

Posts: 551 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoveEgg:

Because it's fun! And hopfully it triggers the &%$! out of those who need it!

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Because it makes liberals heads explode. What are they going to do with that 20, throw it away?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh yeah? Well, you're juvenile, Mr. Poopy Pants.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Because it makes liberals heads explode. What are they going to do with that 20, throw it away?

Haha I could picture liberals throwing away 20s because they don’t like the stamp on them.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

And illegal.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

And illegal.

No it’s not. There is no “intent” to render the money unusable:

“Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.”

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3982 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

And illegal.

It's not illegal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I think it's hilarious. You guys can hold the position that you wouldn't recommend it without coming off like a scolding Nancy.

Smile

Your arteries are going to harden.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a new Sharpie, my work continues. Frown

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post