SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    with tinypic dead, how to post pics for free?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

with tinypic dead, how to post pics for free? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I don't post many pics, so I do not want to pay for a service. I have a question on an old bayonet and want to post a couple of pics.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I used Imgbb recently. It worked well.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I use imgur.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Postimage also.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
imgur works great and easy easy to use.

Posts: 10842 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I also use Postimage.org

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
Another vote here for postimage.org.

Its as easy as it gets.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
My go to...Created by a sigforum member: http://iamwingnut.com/photos/

Username: Sigforum
Password: Sigforum

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
PostImage. No registration necessary, no account required. Free, and easy to use.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Postimage.org

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Another postimage user here.

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imgur.

Posts: 2532 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1565 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darkest2000:
imgur works great and easy easy to use.

Then why is your avatar a blur?
*I use Imgur also.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I don't post many pics, so I do not want to pay for a service. I have a question on an old bayonet and want to post a couple of pics.

imgur.com is super easy to use and will probably live forever.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2281 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Then why is your avatar a blur?

Because his avatar is hosted by photobucket

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2281 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Postimage is the official photo hosting site for the weekly Moment of Zen. Smile

Posts: 12233 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Two issues when you discuss hosting pics:
1. Avatars. Most free services terms of service prohibit hosting avatars because it's a lot of traffic even though they're small files. Many threads over the last 5 months about avatars including this death of TinyPic thread. I'm using Creslin's site.
2. Regular pics. Lots of free options (I use PostImage) and even some reasonable less than $20 per year premium photo hosting sites.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
If you have Amazon Prime and utilize their free image storage service, you can add photo links from there.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post