SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grain Mill Questions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grain Mill Questions? Login/Join 
Cut and plug
posted
Does anyone have a grain mill that they like that is reasonably priced? It will be for home use. Thanks for the help

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I bought a Mockmill 200 a couple months ago and use it almost every weekend. Fresh milled white wheat into bread and it's delicious. I believe I paid right around $329 on a pre-order basis and they're a bit higher than that now.

Posts: 3456 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
I have a Grain Maker 99 it's not exactly inexpensive, but is made well enough to last for generations. Click me

Friend of mine has a Champion juicer with the grain mill attachment.
You can find a Champion on ebay for cheap, the grain attachment is about $75.
The plus is that you have a great juicer.
The negative is that if you try grinding enough flour for a dozen loaves of bread you'll burn it up.

The grain mill only fits certain serial number juicers which you can find on their site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Neel,

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
I have been using a Wonder Mill grain mill forever. I don’t even remember when I bought it I have had it so long. Does a great job on grains, corn and beans and has a limited life time warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000...gid=pla-307378432256

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post