SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whale + Dynamite = Disaster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whale + Dynamite = Disaster Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
No dynamite necessary.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
My brother in laws father owned that Cadillac, his name is Walt umenhofer, he told them they had too much dynamite but wouldn't listen. he had a gun collection like no other I have ever seen. not joking he had barrels full of police trade ins and tons of hkmp5's his pride and joy were Thompson sub machine guns He had over 50 of them.
Funny I Had little interest in them at the time at 18 yrs old.

Posts: 5595 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Small world.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I had just gone to work in Oregon City shortly before that happened. My insurance agent said he knew some of the operators that day.

re: "I’ve always wanted to pretend to be an architect!"

These guys always wanted to pretend to not be idiots.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Those folks probably never heard this tale to take a lesson learned from. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zzabmVIU6EQ

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That was entertaining. Big Grin

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That guy should have told that story in No Country For Old Men. Lolol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten all about this but I remember it well. They just needed more dynamite!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
License to Krill

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yes, I remember that as well. As I recall, a lot of people were getting belly aches from laughing.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post