SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any decent gun stores in the Chattanooga Area?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any decent gun stores in the Chattanooga Area? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
Gonna be in the area, just wanted to know if there are any decent purveyors of fine boom sticks and the like?

Thanks much,
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know the gun stores....

But go to Urban Stack in Chattanooga.... Awesome Burgers!!!!!

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 863 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Where in Chattanooga will you be? The gun stores in Chatt leave me relatively unimpressed. We have some big box stores like Spirtsmans Warehouse, Calelas, Bass Pro Shop etc as well as smaller stores. There is one police supply on the Georgia side that sells some NFA items, GT Distributors in Rossville GA. My favorite store is just a short drive north, Volunteer Ordnance in Cleveland TN. Warren at Volunteer is good people and likes the good stuff. There may be some stores not on my radar yet but the ones I've listed are the ones I like to hit while in the area.

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I travel to Chattanooga a couple times a year, as I currently have two kids living there.

I second Urban Stack.

And, I agree that a "decent" gun store may be somewhat hard to find in the local area.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Anker's Hoagies has great subs and onion rings, also.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6046 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks all.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post