New
Find
Notify
Tools

New grandson Login/Join 
posted

Keldon Ryker Smith
7 lbs 5 oz. 2PM TODAY

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and yours. Big Grin

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birth Day! Smile

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in time for a tax deduction!!

Congratulations.

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Good looking little man.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That right there is one good looking baby. Enjoy him my friend!

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How wonderful!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Pappy and welcome to thew world Keldon!

Grandchildren are the greatest, I'm baby sitting my two grandsons (6 & 4) tonight and I'm having a blast.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Welcome to 2020, Keldon!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Best thing in the world right there!
Our one and only grandchild will be 2 at the end of March; she is a thoroughly delightful child, and we are blessed to live close by so we can help our daughter and have wonderful times with our granddaughter as we did today.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Smartest kid I ever saw. He must take after his grandpa. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Brother! Beautiful.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16402 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you & yours sir.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Keldon!

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post