SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No Firearms Sign at South Carolina McD's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Firearms Sign at South Carolina McD's Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Since I only carry concealed, I never pay attention to signage saying I can't carry. I've never been 'made' and I don't expect I ever will. My pistol is far safer on my person than locked up in my car, so there's that. Getting a CWP permit in Washington as very easy and cheap, so why anyone open carries a handgun here is a real head scratcher. They must have a "hey, look at me" personality.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
^^ This. They are welcome to assume you’re not armed if they don’t see it. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
most of the times I see these kinda signs I just turn around and spend my money elsewhere. I’m the only one who can protect me and my family. Certainly the staff at McTheyfuckyouthruthedrivethru Cant do it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11372 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Wait, isn't that "no loitering" icon doing the opposite of loitering? It's clearly walking.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

A talented canine who appreciates the finer things in life! But, is doing this without protection. Wink

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

A talented canine who appreciates the finer things in life! But, is doing this without protection. Wink

Take a closer look, that is Bond, Fido Bond. He has a Walther tucked under his jacket.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5695 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069: Very likely that is a franchise store.

Was just thinking this. Since McD's are franchise operations, is it up to the franchise to seek their own insurance policies? Other than a franchise owner own likes/dislikes, I'm sure what ever insurance policy they carry, requires posting of customer restrictions.

"All told, a full 82% of McDonald's restaurants are owned by franchisees, not the company itself"

Found that here,
https://www.fool.com/investing...rants-are-owned.aspx

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4143 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I'd ask fatso in the second pic why he's carrying a rifle since he's going to die from the diabeetus in 5...4....3.... Wink
He should be open carrying some vegetables.

Ha. Cruel but fair.
I would add, that I cannot get behind the jack assery of hauling a AR around a McDs in the US.
In fact I will taunt these McAssHats.

“Hey bro-ham lets strap up and go show off our Schwanzes’ and eat double
McFlurry ‘McHeartattacks...”
**mouth breathing***
“yea bro good thinking. And Let’s score some Twinkie weiner dogs and nachos on the way back bro. We can chow down at my moms house..!”
**more mouth breathing**

What the fuck. Go back to your hole.

I’ll shut up now.
(Oh wait who said clue-bat?!)

Respect 2a don’t make a mockery of it.
This shit just paints targets on the good guys.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I'd ask fatso in the second pic why he's carrying a rifle since he's going to die from the diabeetus in 5...4....3.... Wink
He should be open carrying some vegetables.

Ha. Cruel but fair.
I would add, that I cannot get behind the jack assery of hauling a AR around a McDs in the US.
In fact I will taunt these McAssHats.

“Hey bro-ham lets strap up and go show off our Schwanzes’ and eat double
McFlurry ‘McHeartattacks...”
**mouth breathing***
“yea bro good thinking. And Let’s score some Twinkie weiner dogs and nachos on the way back bro. We can chow down at my moms house..!”
**more mouth breathing**

What the fuck. Go back to your hole.

I’ll shut up now.
(Oh wait who said clue-bat?!)

Respect 2a don’t make a mockery of it.
This shit just paints targets on the good guys.

Did anyone notice that the skinny guys boots are not tied?
So the big guy can’t run 100 yards, and the skinnier guy can’t either, because his damn boots are ghetto laced!?!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4092 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post