SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone make aftermarket pen clips?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone make aftermarket pen clips? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
I've bought aftermarket knife clips. Wondering if there are an small shops who make them for pens. I've taken to carrying a Fisher bullet pen in my front pocket, but the factory clips are made more for shirt pockets and don't work well for pants, especially jeans and the like.

My searches have only turned up other threads like this, with people asking the same thing about the same pen.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I was looking at similar the other day. Thinking they might ride a tad high. Hoping for lower, deeper in the pocket. That's part of the issue, it's in a pocket with three other small items clipped in.

I could buy the one with the loop on it, then deep carry it like I do another small tool, but trying to avoid buying another pen so soon. May have to though.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post