SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Wolfgang Van Halen Tune
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Wolfgang Van Halen Tune Login/Join 
posted
This song wasn't supposed to be on his new album. He was saving it. But it was Eddie's favorite song from Wolfie's recording sessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...NU&feature=emb_title

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Nice. That song is going to be a hit.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Posted yesterday in the “EVH Died” thread

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Isn't it terrific to see the other side of people. What a wonderful video.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Isn't it terrific to see the other side of people. What a wonderful video.

Yes and it is a wonderful video.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just read it's # 1 on itunes. Good for him, it's a really good song, and a tribute to his dad.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful video! Life marches on, and so does our music. I liked it first time out, which doesn't happen real often.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What a shame it is that fathers and sons can't be in their prime at the same time even if it's just for a while.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
It does look like they shared a lot of great times together. Far more than many of us had.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
The end tore me up.

Posts: 2832 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
That was a great video. I needed to see something like that today. Above all else, I consider a parent's relationship with their child(ren) to be more valuable than anything else that life has to offer. I didn't know anything about his fatherly role, but I hold him in higher regard as a person now than just an artist.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post