SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woot! One Day Garage Sale Blowout BOSCH Evolution All Season Beam Wiper Blade - $3.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woot! One Day Garage Sale Blowout BOSCH Evolution All Season Beam Wiper Blade - $3.99 Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
Woot! One Day Garage Sale Blowout
BOSCH Evolution All Season Beam Wiper Blade - Your Choice
$3.99

http://tools.woot.com/offers/a...14?ref=tg_cnt_wp_0_1

Except.... it's not really Your Choice.... it's only what they have in stock.
My Acura takes a 26" on the driver's side and a 19" on the passenger side.
But for that price I'm gonna try 28" and 18" and see if it works!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Thanks.
Nice price, even with the additional shipping costs.
Quick check showed the 4418 to be the one I needed, and in stock

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I LIKE this one day blowout with a big list of deals. You don't have to wait for each deal like in the Woot Off.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post