SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What you can learn about America from watching TV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What you can learn about America from watching TV Login/Join 
posted
Reading Para’s reminded me of something my wife and I notice all the time.

You would think:

There are no couples that aren’t bi-racial.

If they aren’t bi-racial, their kids will be and usually multi-racial.

All competent military officers are “strong women of color”

Said officers, depending on branch, will all wear

Combat infantry badge
Jump wings
Surface warfare officer
Sub dolphins
Aviator wings

Sometimes they wear various combinations

A 5-4 female of any color can kick the butt of any male regardless of size.

90% of the US population is not white

There’s more but I’m tired

Posts: 776 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Reading Para’s reminded me of something...
You mean the thread I locked because some members were responding, apparently without reading what I said more than once in it?

Very frustrating.

Posts: 107680 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Reading Para’s reminded me of something...
You mean the thread I locked because some members were responding, apparently without reading what I said more than once in it?

Very frustrating.

That would be the one. This wasn’t appropriate for it either

Posts: 776 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post