SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A health maintenance reminder...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A health maintenance reminder... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
If you have gotten behind for regular visits to your dentist, dermatologist, manicurist, or whomever, because of all of this Wu-Flu shit, you might want to call for appointments.

I'm running almost a year late for a colonoscopy and can't remember the last time I saw my dentist.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I go to the dentist every 10 years whether I need to or not

Posts: 26919 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was transitioning from Blue Cross & Medicare to Medicare only as of March 1. In an attempt to catch up with as many medical concerns as possible I've had dental, optical and general medical exams as well as a colonoscopy and prostate surgery-all between last November and this February. So hopefully I'm good for a while.

Posts: 772 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thankfully I haven't missed any regular appointments. Maybe because this is Indiana? But I always had to wear a mask in.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Even here in Michigan controlled by "THAT WOMAN FROM MICHIGAN" who is a tyrant, I have managed to keep up with dental appointments, and had a colonoscopy last year.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
You have to be proactive in calling and getting your own appointments. My eye doc's office shut down and said they'd call when they started seeing patients again to reschedule me. They didn't and I found out from a friend that they had been seeing patients for over a month and still never called. I called and chewed them out and got an appointment within a week.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post