SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Supreme Court Nomination Pool
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supreme Court Nomination Pool Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Trump to expand the Court and nominate all THREE!
Big Grin

Even if they didn't get confirmed the complete and utter meltdown of the left would be beyond enjoyable.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Could just be his preferred arbitrary pronoun rather than writing "he or she" or the misogynistic "he" (as is the case nowadays) or the godforsaken "they" to describe an unidentified individual.

Somehow that does not strike me as something Sen. Hatch would indulge in. Ze is too much of a traditionalist. Why change now?

Hatch may be a traditionalist, but I bet his press attache is 34 years old.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I was doing some reading on some of the folks over the weekend. Based on what I've read, I'd like to see Raymond Kethledge be nominated. I'm sure they'd all be a great pick though.

Posts: 5821 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pelosi vows to 'avenge President Obama'

Addled old bitch. You don't even know what day is it. You're not gonna do jack shit. Do you even comprehend the words dribbling out of your cake hole, granny?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Addled old bitch. You don't even know what day is it. You're not gonna do jack shit. Do you even comprehend the words dribbling out of your cake hole, granny?

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Show me the money!

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:

lol +100

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
From the linked article
quote:
"...determined to avenge President Obama if it’s the last thing I do..."

Is it just me or does this read like a line from a comic book?

These people are living in an alternate reality.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did I miss it? When did she get elected to the Senate?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/uu3FRRXqazw

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^^ They were talking about this on the radio today.

Isn't it pathetic? Why can't we simply wait just a few hours to watch on live TV?

The media can't have that. Instead they will have people following others around all day reporting on who is going where, with who, and then making assumptions.

My 7 year old has more patience than that.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The media/twitter:

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The good thing is that Trump knows how to play their game. He may have all of the top candidates come to the WH for the announcement...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

- John Adams

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Did he say how he'd announce?

Will it be a briefing or via twitter?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6900 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Did he say how he'd announce?

Will it be a briefing or via twitter?

9:00 PM EST Live from the White House. Most networks will be carrying it.

- John Adams

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Going to have to switch channels between CNN and MSNBC to listen to them screech like stuck pigs, on how the world is ending, and how the constitution is going to be shredded.(funny they always seemed to like the idea of it being shredded before)

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, this will be the second time in the past month that President Trump has caused the interruption of The Bachelorette.

As you can see, the empty-headed among us have their priorities in order.

The first interruption, he had no control over, but this one? Well, this feels deliberate. I'm confident he heard about the idiotic uproar last time around and I think he chose 9 pm EST for maximum trolling effect.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Dear Nancy:

If Trump's nominee gets shot down then it may cost the Dems the Senate. If Trump's nominee gets Senate confirmation, then the sense of frustration and failure may cut very deeply into Dem voter turnout in 2020. Now go sing your death song and fight like a brave.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post