SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Foreign correspondent Chris Cuomo tells you things you already know about Ukraine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foreign correspondent Chris Cuomo tells you things you already know about Ukraine Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Chris Cuomo returns to social media with on-scene photos from Ukraine
quote:
Cuomo's post first included a selfie of himself followed by a video and photos inside a bombed building. He panned the camera around the room, showing the damage done. Cuomo also shared several exterior shots of bombed buildings as well as a destroyed car abandoned in the streets.
He's not short on ego and balls, that's for sure. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw that. Yuck. Maybe Fredo will go closer to the real action. He could team up with Geraldo with some indepth reporting on things we already know.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
not short on ego and balls

that might be 'estrogen nodules' accumulated from prior reality avoidance therapy sessions

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, he's got a recent past to overcome. As long as he's there, though, maybe we can talk him into doing some real in-depth investigative journalism by getting the Russians to capture him as a POW or forcibly draft him into one of the separatist battalions.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Well if it’s not Huntley Haverstock I’m not interested … lol

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see him do first hand, in depth reporting on a Thermobaric Weapon.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Where is Brian Williams when you need him?

Or I knew Brian Williams and you're no Brian Williams! Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
That’s rich, Chris Cuomo, brave combat reporter. Finally came out of the basement.

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I think he should charge the Russian lines with a large Q-tip.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Give him a potato gun & ship him to the Russian front.

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
All choreographed for his return to one of the Pravda networks.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post