SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thoughts on debates. I dont trust Chris Wallace.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on debates. I dont trust Chris Wallace. Login/Join 
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
How is Chris Wallace even considered a reporter? He is just now reporting on the hack of Scully's twitter account, and a potentially fake email from Anthony Scaramucci, where Scaramucci is asking Scully for advice on what to do?? Really?
Worse, Wallace is trying to defend Scully's unfettered bias against Trump!
Scully and Wallace are so pro-Biden, anti-trump, I have no doubt the debate Commission is biased.
Wallace is suggesting, live, on Fox News, that the hacker went into the account and actually wrote some of the tweets (ok, could be true), but, astonishingly, that Scully is unbiased! As unbiased as Wallace?

Wallace is even suggesting that the First Lady and the President might've had COVID during the first debate, and might have known, in which case our own President was dishonorable in his actions.

Wallace is very dangerous. He is masquerading as a news reporter, one who is unbiased, only deals with facts. He is intelligent enough to appear unbiased to most. He is able to subtly suggest fake news that is incredibly wrong and damning to those who don't have a firm grasp of reality. I can't believe how far Fox has stooped, and how unapologetically biased Wallace is I need to go find some clonidine.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
He also hates General Flynn and was pissed when the DOJ chose not to prosecute. He kept going back to "He pled guilty!" even after Brian Kilmeade pointed out that the FBI threatened to go after his son.

He's a hack and needs to be bitch-slapped.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he won't learn anything by being slapped

it needs to be much more hurtful - sudden and excruciating would be a start

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
CW should be working at CNN.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
CW should be working at CNN.

I think he should be Rachel's partner on MSNBC.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
"drtenb" - to me your input makes the most sense of all. Yes, Wallace is dangerous. And yes, he seems to be another liberal acting as a reporter. And yes, he is capable of making the completely uninformed believe his liberal tripe. But is there anyone here who really believes that Fox would pick Carlson or Hannity or Ingraham as the moderator? I believe that Fox has stooped too low in recent years for that to ever happen. No, for now we will have to put up with ALL of the democrat party and at least half the republican party being firmly against Trump. Time has passed... and Trump has largely proven his effectiveness... but that does not matter. The country has shown in recent months its willingness to cancel out all the good things that Trump has done and to embrace the lunacy of communism. Best thing we all can do now is to go silent about our personal gun business... and to resist completely and fully in every way all attempts to strip us of our gun rights. And by the way, I personally believe that one of the biggest mistakes Trump made in the first debate was to continually cut Biden off & refuse to let him speak. Trump should have encouraged him to talk - at length. I believe that Biden could not have done that for long without evidence of his feeblemindedness coming to the surface ( but then the debate rules were carefully set up to protect Biden and keep that from happening, weren't they?)..... FredT

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post