SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Contemplating the value of carrying a fixed blade knfe in these troubled times
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contemplating the value of carrying a fixed blade knfe in these troubled times Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Didn't really NEED one, but, just bought the last Kobun from Amazon.

Will make a nice addition to my Bug Out Bag.

Posts: 2762 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7355 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Buck came out with a sexy new stabby thing. I just ordered one up along with the Gerber Strong Arm when this thread started. I didn't need a new habit but what the heck. Now I'm looking at crossbows! Cool

Buy me

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 7452 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I have been looking hard at these Buck knives, more so the tanto version. Seems like a good bang for the buck. Roll Eyes

I just think they look cool !

Posts: 715 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have a nice Benchmade fixed blade that I keep in my flight bag. I carry a folding knife all the time but am also more diligent in carrying my P226 just about everywhere now.

Too many libtard regressives wandering around for my comfort

Posts: 50859 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post