SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tragically, a week ago today our little girl went over the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tragically, a week ago today our little girl went over the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. It's frightening how quickly something like this can occur.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss. RIP Della.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Vinnybass & I thank you all for your kind words of support. I know it will take some time. We're praying for peace, strength, & comfort throughout this.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. We experienced the same thing two weeks ago with our female. It hurts.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So sad to read this my condolences.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Vinny, I am so sorry for you and your Family's loss. Della Knows she was loved. It shows in the pictures you posted as she appears to be smiling in everyone of them. You cant beat yourself up over this. Vent if you must. Just don't blame you!!! John

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I have no words adequate to express my sorrow for your loss! I can only hope and pray that you find comfort in knowing you gave your precious little thing a good life while she was with you!

I don't know what else to say; I've lost several kitties in recent years, one at under 4-years old... and he was my feline soul-mate, so I understand the pain!

Posts: 4604 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Anyone who has shared their life with a loving dog understands how big a hole, even a the smallest of them, can leave in your home by their absence.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Anyone who has shared their life with a loving dog understands how large a hole, even the smallest of dog, can leave in your home by their absence.

Thank you for sharing your gut wrenching story. It is similar to a tragic incident we experienced when a neighbor's German Shepard jumped our ranch style to grab our little Pomeranian who was fearlessly defending our property. She survived, but barely.

Stay strong.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post