SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officer involved lunch on Sunday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer involved lunch on Sunday Login/Join 
posted
After Sunday cleaning chores we drove to the next town north of us for some Italian food for lunch.

This town actually has its own police,
as the whole restaurant is only 16 ft x 16 ft,
we conversed with the two officers the whole time.

while putting on our coats to depart I told them that they were in our nightly prayers and thanked them for their service, they seemed genuinely touched.

after getting in the car , I went back in and handed the waitress enough cash to cover their bills and a tip. Smile

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice gesture.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well , recently I got a great instant karma from another member here.
and I only have Bonnie to buy for , for Christmas , so I was in a giving mood.

The one L.E.O. actually stopped eating to go open and hold the front door ,for a customer who was leaving the place.
Cool

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You’re a good man!

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you good sir!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post