Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3590063444

July 14, 2018, 07:49 AM
sgalczyn
Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I loved how that one guy kept pounding on the robber: Don’t stop until he stops.............
....BREATHING

"No matter where you go - there you are"
July 14, 2018, 08:26 AM
DoubleAdobe
That's one of those scrums where your buds can hurt you worse than the beatee.
July 14, 2018, 09:12 AM
Georgeair
Over a minute before anybody picks up a phone - I like it! Don't want to interrupt the fun.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

July 14, 2018, 09:31 AM
Graniteguy
Turned out OK - but that dude needs a WWE lesson on how to hit someone square with a chair !!
July 14, 2018, 10:14 AM
Rawny
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAdobe:
That's one of those scrums where your buds can hurt you worse than the beatee.
No kidding. Didn't the guy on the phone pick up a basket from the deep fryer? Eek That would leave a mark...on all involved if it was recently used.
July 14, 2018, 11:45 AM
patw
That is a community effort.
July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
P220 Smudge
I’m dying, here! Big Grin

He got jabbed with both a broom AND a mop, looked like, that was awesome!

There’s some kinds of restaurants you don’t rob. A lot of the good Mexican places that have becwome my favorites over the years have been family-run and staffed. You’re not jumping some random person at the register, you’re jumping tia Lupe, and her four nephews from various others uncles who are all working together in the back will swarm your ass with righteous justicia if you make a move on her.

That dude is lucky he didn’t get a kitchen knife shoved up his ass.

July 14, 2018, 04:01 PM
GT-40DOC
Kinda of brings a tear to your eye....doesn't it???
July 14, 2018, 04:12 PM
SIGSense
When they got him on the ground, it would have been understandable if that mop handle accidentally entered his anus..... then re-entered into his mouth.
July 15, 2018, 12:53 AM
corsair
Those employees know, if the place gets robbed, and injuries happen to the boss, they may not get paid or, have a place of employment in the future. Iv'e eaten there before, it's pretty good, even if Bill Clinton stopped there as POTUS and filled his hole. Rough neighborhood, restaurant employs several security guards to watch the parking lots.

Robing a restaurant, especially solo isn't too smart. You're easily outnumbered and the kitchen staff are easily agitated and pretty surly, with an array of knives at their disposal, you're just asking for trouble. Good on them.
July 15, 2018, 01:28 AM
tatortodd
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Robing a restaurant, especially solo isn't too smart. You're easily outnumbered and the kitchen staff are easily agitated and pretty surly, with an array of knives at their disposal, you're just asking for trouble. Good on them.
^^ This ^^

And I’ll add this reminder that sometimes the counters at restaurants are there to separate the customers from the paroles:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEmhF6u-JE

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
July 15, 2018, 07:55 AM
Eponym
I counted 26 people exit the door, followed by 3 stragglers moseying along, and more than a half dozen employees in the store. Not ideal for a robbery.

0:43 The older sales guy takes off his glasses before getting into the beatdown. Good thinking.
July 15, 2018, 02:27 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
That is a community effort.

It Takes a Village

... to Administer a Real Ass Whuppin'.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
July 15, 2018, 03:32 PM
arfmel
“Beats as it sweeps as it cleans”
July 15, 2018, 04:45 PM
sigcrazy7
That is a lot of gorditos piling on top of that perp. He should've picked a better target. Love it.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus
July 15, 2018, 05:45 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
And I’ll add this reminder that sometimes the counters at restaurants are there to separate the customers from the paroles:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEmhF6u-JE

Oh man, when that first happened there was a thread on it here and I explained that what we saw getting swung was a quarter inch diameter solid steel, cold-rolled fryer cleaning hook, and I forget who is was, but they nailed it:
quote:
It’s all fun and games until Steppin’ Razor comes at you with the steel shit-hook.

July 15, 2018, 10:41 PM
TigerDore
I think those guys watched Goodfellas